Women in Leadership
The myth of the class ceiling?
This five day leadership programme invites women to consider the specific challenges they face in their leadership roles. It considers the leadership strategies that women traditionally have followed, and explores new possibilities and opportunities for 21ST Century Leadership.
This programme, which is staffed by women, has been designed to be highly participative, where women from different leadership experiences and backgrounds can share best practice. This, along with a highly experiential programme, provides an opportunity for participants to develop their authentic leadership style, enabling them to take new and skilful action in the workplace.
|Benefits to you and your organisation:
Attending this programme will enable you to:
- Explore and understand what has shaped your leadership style, behaviours and attitudes
- Understand the ‘oval office’ territory and dynamics, as well as developing strategies for navigating your way to success
- Enhance your leadership instincts and skills, as well as your ability to blend and co-ordinate with your colleagues
- Become more decisive through clarity about your desired goals, objectives, and that which motivates you
- Understand the nature of language and its impact on taking skilful action
- Develop strategies for changing your habitual ways of working, responses, etc
£3,950.00 + VAT
Fees are inclusive of two executive coaching sessions, all materials, refreshments and light lunch.
Fees are exclusive of residential and travel costs
|Who should attend this programme:
This women’s leadership programme has been designed for and staffed by women. It explicitly seeks to enable participants to successfully navigate and visibly participate in their leadership roles. This could include senior business women, business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs, organisational leaders.
Module 1: 2 Days
Module 2: 3 Days
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- Considering the ‘myth of the glass ceiling’
- Identify and explore the dynamics of traditional roles and how they influence your leadership style
- Learn to navigate the ‘survival to success’ continuum
- Behavioural Level
- Strategic Level
- Archetypal Level
- Through the lens of gender, explore leadership, group behaviour and dynamics
- Explore and practice the fundamental skills for self-referencing
- Declare and develop your future opportunities as a leader
- Reconnect by sharing what drives you, and how it manifests through your leadership role
- Explore the generative nature of language and its impact on your life, career, roles, etc
- Identify and understand your default drivers and ‘auto pilot’ responses, how they impact your leadership role, and develop practices for becoming more resourceful and effective
- Explore what excites and energises you to motivate and inspire others
- Consider a new ‘genderless’ model for leadership?
- Planning what to do next, developing the appropriate practices for success and consider how to apply the learning in the workplace
- During the workshop, participants will be asked to design and develop new leadership practices, which they will work on between modules
- Peer coaching – Participants will be invited to select a partner for support and challenge conversations between modules with regards their action plans and application of their learning
- Two one-to-one coaching sessions with one of the programme tutors
27 – 29 June 2012 (London)
14 – 16 November 2012 (London)
17 – 19 January 2012 (London)
17 – 19 September 2012 (London)
16 – 18 January 2013 (London)