“Is your current organisation design leading to higher performance? ”
Organisation design can be about re-organising, restructuring or change management. Organisations face recurring and continuous change, and in order to maintain or increase productivity, performance and profit, they need to effectively respond to these challenges. The problem lies in knowing what needs to change, how to change it and when is the best time for change.
In this two day programme participants will work with a variety of case studies, tools, frameworks and models to learn the principles and application of organisation design.
Who should attend this programme:
- Organisational development specialists
- Line Managers
- HR Professionals, particularly HR Business Partners working closely with a function, division or business unit
- Consultants whose work involves organisation design
- Describe the features and benefits of various models of change and organisation design
- Decide whether the organisation issue merits organisation design or redesign
- Make informed structural decisions in relation to the organisation or business issue
- Assess the organisation’s readiness for change
- Engage stakeholders in the design project
- Consider the risks involved in the design project
- Review the project as it proceeds and make sensible go/no-go decisions
- Use techniques and tools to generate stakeholder buy-in to the new design
- Identify the organisation capability needed to sustain flexibility and adaptability
Context – What is organisation design?
Elements of organisation design
Understanding and applying the Organisation Design and Change Model:
- Preparing for change
- Choosing to redesign
- Creating the design (Macro and Micro)
- Handling the transition
- Reviewing the design
Planning what to do next – how to apply the learning[/feature_box]
Not sure this programme is for you?