The Strategic Leader
Leading for tomorrow with vision, direction and impact
In today’s world, leaders are required to develop the capability of the organisation to handle change and the challenges of the future even if those challenges have yet to be discovered. Leading in the organisational setting is becoming increasingly difficult because of the complexities of organisational life, increase in regulation in all sectors and the risk of litigation.
All organisations need leaders who can lead performance under pressure, who can handle challenges effectively, and who can ultimately achieve business goals.
Who should attend this programme:
This programme has been specifically designed for senior managers and those middle managers who are on the fast track to senior positions, as well as those responsible for making change happen. It is suitable for both public and private sector individuals and all senior managers, executives and directors who understand the benefits, both personally and professionally, of developing strategic leadership skills
- Develop an effective strategy to achieve your business goals
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in leadership
- Develop a more dynamic approach through enhanced strategic creativity
- Broaden your understanding of corporate culture to increase your influence within it
- Improve your persuasion and influencing skills to achieve your strategic goals
- Learn the key functions of strategic leadership
- The need for strategic leadership
- The levels of leadership – strategy, people and process
- Capabilities and qualities required at the strategic level
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic leadership and people management
- Performance aspects at the strategic level – developing vision, goals and objectives, and creating corporate identity and alignment
- Building the top team – the nature of the top team and harnessing its diversity
- Planning what to do next – how to apply the learning
Not sure this programme is for you?